[Loch-ruadh] Class idea

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 6 19:36:02 PST 2001

That is the Sluggy we all know and admire!  Trying to find a reason to use a
power tool!

This may be of interest to me, too.  I am not particularely interested in making
the eggs, but the craftmanships learned can always be adapted to other projects.

Polydore

PS: Need big eggs? Try www.ostrichesonline.com.
Only $1800.oo for a crate of 600 shells! (They do sell smaller quantities...)