[Loch-ruadh] Seating and table decorations for DFT's Yule Revel

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Tue Dec 11 16:08:19 PST 2001

These are the people who have asked me to save seats for them. Please
correct me if I am wrong, I am still taking additions and deletions.
Also note: I will only reserve your seat until 1 PM that day UNLESS you
let me know that you will be arriving later. I will check my email about
7:30 Saturday morning.  If you have any changes please let me know
before I leave.

Table decorations....If you have a white table cloth please bring it. We
still  need greens for 4 to 5  tables. We have cinnamon stick center
pieces (thank you, Bice),  gold table runners (thank you, Gwenllian) and
red placemats (thank you, Polydore)

Dana
Bice
Polydore
Domhnall
Sean
Franchesca
Kara
Eric
The friend Frances brought to Lughnasad
Dunstan
Laura
Madeline
Logan +2 children
Caerell
Morgan
Cormac
Gwenllian
Tarkus
Pookie
Conal +  3 children
Maybe....Tasha
Inez
Sean
Inez's friend
Asa
Thorgeirr +2 children
Padraig
Amber
Alaric
Fiona
Elizabeth
Randy (the big guy)
Bear
Amy
Jesse + 3 children
Sluggy
Gabrielle
Afan
Louie + 4 children
Dan
Debbie
Wiley
Medb
Bjorn (around 7PM)

Thanks all,
Dana

"More children are spoiled because the parents won't spank Grandma."