[Loch-ruadh] A&S Sort of

Paul or Galen baron at elfsea.net
Wed Dec 12 08:12:26 PST 2001

You are Edgar Degas' Dance Class.

You appear soft and gentle, but hide a core of rigid structure and
discipline. You work hard and follow orders, because you are determined
to succeed, but remain attached to displays of frivolity and maintaining
your appearance.

It's a fair cop.

- Galen

On Tuesday, December 11, 2001, at 10:16 PM, STEVE K ROURKE wrote:

> at least this test is sort of A&S related. :)
>

> http://www.physics.usyd.edu.au/~mar/tests/art/
>
> And this is what I came out as.
>

> You are Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa.
> You are extremely popular and widely known. Although unassuming and
> unpretentious, your enigmatic smile has charmed millions. You are a
> mystery,
> able to be appreciated from afar, but ultimately unknowable and thus
> intriguing

"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but
shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world."
       - C.S. Lewis
Check out my latest column at <www.viewfromdownhere.com>!
All my websites have moved to <users2.ev1.net/~pmitchel>!