[Loch-ruadh] more on Peanut

pookie2@airmail.net pookie2 at airmail.net
Tue Dec 18 12:43:34 PST 2001

I can totaly understand about being maxed out on critters! We have George
our dog, Iggy the pot belied pig, 6 cats, 4 lizards and a snake in the
house and outside we have 5 more cats and 3 ducks (one of whom is sitting
on a brood of eggs right now).

Thank you for the offer for helping with food, we're doing OK in that
aspect. We just feed Peanut the same stuff we feed George (Neutro dog food)
and he really dosent eat much. If it wasnt that we already have so many
critters we'd keep the silly mutt! But keep your eyes out if you hear of
someone though!

MagD'Leigha