[Loch-ruadh] Hello All

Sonja Crocker sonja_crocker at usa.com
Thu Dec 27 14:10:09 PST 2001

Hi everyone!

I am sorry that I haven't been around lately, but things have been so hectic.  Is the pop. meeting still on for Wed.?  We want to try to come out.  Even though we moved, we still think of ourselves as Loch Ruadh.  We are having a BBQ on Sunday if anyone is interested. It is in Joshua and it is BYOB.  Also, bring something to grill.  Some meat and fixin's will be provided.  If you are interested, give me a call at 817-558-8369 or email me at sonja_crocker at usa.com.

Also, does anyone out there have any mead that they want to sell?  I have finally weaned my baby and I am able to drink again.  I have been wanting mead for the last year.  I am really interested in anything really sweet.

I really do miss you guys and I hope to see you  all soon.  Although, I am not sure if we will be able to make any events for a long time.  Ragnar works weekends and he can't request any off.  He works retail.  Although, he is trying for a new job.  I really hope he gets it.  If nothing else, we might be able to make Lughnasad next year.:)

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.  We sure did.  We love and miss you all.

Cait and Family

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup