[Loch-ruadh] Elfsea Christmas party

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Tue Dec 4 08:56:36 PST 2001

I was wondering the same thing.  Loch Ruadh really missed some good food and
talk.

Since the 4th Monday turns out to be Christmas Eve, it sort of made since to
change the Moot date.  The only day available at Coors was the first Monday
for Moot, and a year or so ago, we decided to have a Christmas party.

Glad you enjoyed it, though.

Ceatta