[Loch-ruadh] Elfsea Christmas party

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Dec 4 09:18:21 PST 2001

Monday is a difficult night for a party, especially during the Christmas season.  Practically every minute I have between now and Christmas Day is filled up with something, and I'm sure most people are similarly busy.  I was supposed to meet my son after work last night to discuss Christmas gifts and plans, but I ended up working late and not getting home until after 10pm.

Hope everyone who went had a good time.  :)

Padraig

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com