[Elfsea] FWD: RE: [Loch-ruadh] Wandering Bardic or way post-r evel party if you prefer

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Dec 6 13:36:15 PST 2001

As an incentive to entice people to attend, I'm going to be making mulled
wine, and Logan will be making homemade bread to go with some of our
honey... we've just finished harvesting this fall's honey.  We have to leave
enough for the bees to survive the winter (is it winter yet??), so there
won't be any more new honey until late spring/early summer.

Madelina