[Loch-ruadh] Need assistance please (kinda long)

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Tue Dec 11 17:42:44 PST 2001

I can relate. Connall and I would take Peanut ourselves if it wasnt for the
6 cats, 1 dog, 1 pig, 3 assorted lizzards, a snake and a turtle and 3
kids...  and thats just whats INSIDE...  outside we have 5 more cats and 3
ducks one of whom is sitting on a brood of eggs.

Hopefully someone will have room for Peanut, he is a cute dog. He isnt a
pure breed weenie-dog I dont think; he looks kinda like a bassett hound had
a run in with a weenie dog. <Grin>

MagD'Leigha