[Loch-ruadh] A&S Sort of

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Wed Dec 12 08:46:42 PST 2001

Oh, Bice! there are two of us...

If I were a work of art, I would be Claude Monet's
Waterlilies.
I am soft and gentle, but very colourful. Although based
in reality, I look at the world through a filter of impressions
which shape how I see things. Splashes of light help to
define my presence and bring an endearing quality.

/Ly Elizabeth