[Loch-ruadh] Today in History Dec. 13

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Dec 14 08:47:44 PST 2001

Like I have time to WATCH Martha Stewart, let alone attempt any of her
crafts?!?  And the thought of turning my emotional 9-year old loose with a
flaming wreath on her head does not appeal to me.  We would be in dire need
of Dunstan's services moments after the candles were lit.  Needless to say,
we do not celebrate the feast of St. Lucia (or Lucy) in our household.
We're not even Swedish, ja!

Madelina