[Loch-ruadh] Today in History Dec. 13

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Fri Dec 14 12:39:30 PST 2001

This mental image has kept me distracted for the past hour.  My co-workers
keep looking at me like I've lost my mind every time I think about it again,
and snort with laughter.  A Christmas version of Keystone Cops movie.  I'd
add a couple of loose chickens, a goat to nibble on inappropriate things,
and someone dropping a box of ball bearings or some such.

Hilarity.  But let's not try this tomorrow night....

Madelina