[Loch-ruadh] Need assistance please (kinda long)

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Sun Dec 16 12:56:57 PST 2001

Connie,

Would this gentleman be able to take Peanut to Cleburne abot 2x a week? I
promised Peanut's fist owner that Peanut would come visit him.

If he can this sounds like it might be another alternative. I have had a
couple people express inerest but havent heard anything recently. As much as
Connall, kids and I enjoy Peanut's company our house is a tad full of 4
legged critters.

MagD'Leigha