[Loch-ruadh] Bardic challenge

Lady Simone ui'Dunlaingh lady_simone at code-works.com
Sun Dec 16 18:57:49 PST 2001

This was a challange and here are your answers

Simone

> Name That Christmas Carol!
>
>   1. Bleached Yule
White Christmas

>   2. Castaneous-colored Seed Vesicated in a Conflagration
Chestnuts roasting on an Open fire ie.. the Christmas song

>   3. Singular Yearning for the Twin Anterior Incisors
All I want for christmas is my two frount teath.

>   4. Righteous Darkness
Holy Night

>   5. Arrival Time2400 hrs - WeatherCloudless
Came Upon a Midnight Clear

>   6. Loyal Followers Advance
Oh come all ye faithful

>   7. Far Off in a Feeder
Away in a Manger

>   8. Array the Corridor
Deck the halls

>   9. Bantam Male Percussionist
The Little Drummer Boy

>  10. Monarchial Triad
We Three Kings

>  11. Nocturnal Noiselessness
Silent Night

>  12. Jehovah Deactivate Blithe Chevaliers
God rest ye merry gentalmen

 13. Red Man En Route to Borough
Santa Clause is Comming to Town

>  14. Frozen Precipitation Commence
Let it snow

>  15. Proceed and Enlighten on the Pinnacle
Go tell it on the Mountain

>  16. The Quadruped with the Vermillion Probiscis
Roudolf the Red Nose Reigndear

>  17. Query Regarding Identity of Descendant
What child is this

>  18. Delight for this Planet
Joy to the World

>  19. Give Attention to the Melodious Celestial Beings
Hark the Herald Angels Sing

>  20. The Dozen Festive 24 Hour Intervals
12 Nights of Christmas