[Loch-ruadh] FWD: [Elfsea] Off Topic

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Dec 17 08:25:16 PST 2001

I thought the following information would be of interest - I did not know this, and I'm sure there are others who don't either.

From: lizdenpeters at juno.com
Date:  Sun, 16 Dec 2001 11:42:10 -0600

Good Gentles,

As much driving as we all do in pursuit of our SCA activities, I thought
that the information below might come in handy.  If you were already of
aware of this, well, that's what the delete key is for.

Lady Fionnuala
Texas drivers licenses have this number in small print on the back just
above the bar code. 1-800-525-5555. It's for assistance on the highway. A
service truck will be sent to you. State run, paid for with your taxes.

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com