[Loch-ruadh] Bardic challenge

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Dec 17 08:38:24 PST 2001

I notice that there seem to be a couple of replies to this message, so I'll submit my answers before I read them and see how I did.

Padraig

Name That Christmas Carol!

1. Bleached Yule
-  White Christmas
2. Castaneous-colored Seed Vesicated in a Conflagration
-  Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire (The Christmas Song)
3. Singular Yearning for the Twin Anterior Incisors
-  All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
4. Righteous Darkness
-  O Holy Night
5. Arrival Time2400 hrs - WeatherCloudless
-  It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
6. Loyal Followers Advance
-  O Come, All Ye Faithful
7. Far Off in a Feeder
-  Away in a Manger
8. Array the Corridor
-  Deck The Hall
9. Bantam Male Percussionist
-  Little Drummer Boy
10. Monarchial Triad
-  We Three Kings
11. Nocturnal Noiselessness
-  Silent Night
12. Jehovah Deactivate Blithe Chevaliers
-  God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen
13. Red Man En Route to Borough
-  Santa Claus is Coming to Town
14. Frozen Precipitation Commence
-  Let It Snow
15. Proceed and Enlighten on the Pinnacle
-  Go Tell It On The Mountain
16. The Quadruped with the Vermillion Probiscis
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
17. Query Regarding Identity of Descendant
- What Child is This
18. Delight for this Planet
- Joy to the World
19. Give Attention to the Melodious Celestial Beings
- Hark the Herald Angels Sing
20. The Dozen Festive 24 Hour Intervals
- The Twelve Days of Christmas

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com