[Loch-ruadh] Elfsea Christmas party

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Dec 4 10:55:41 PST 2001

Greetings all.

Perhaps my choice of words was indelicate.  I hope I didn't offend anyone.
If I did, please forgive me.  But I still think Monday is not a good day for
a party.

No one even had a post-party revel.  That is what I mean when I said it
seemed geriatric.  I'm sure I would have enjoyed myself more if I had been
able to come earlier.  That is not to say I had a bad time, merely that it
was rather tame.

It seems to me that while the Coors site is good for meetings, it's not too
good for parties, as it has to be vacated by 9 p.m.  And we all know that on
SCA time, that's when things usually just get started good.

Just opening my mouth to switch feet,

Madelina