[Loch-ruadh] Today in History Dec. 13

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Fri Dec 14 11:08:38 PST 2001

At 02:13 PM 12/14/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>I dunno, I kinda like the mental picture of people running wildly, wearing
>burning fruitcakes on their heads.  I even have some candidates in
>mind.  (evil grin)
>
>Padraig

I keep forgetting that not everyone has the same pictures in their heads
as  I do.  Somewhere, some years ago, I saw a painting of a girl serving
coffee and buns in a robe with a wreath on her head that had burning
candles in it.  Like you, I thought better her than me.  I also thought that
those Swedes are a crazy bunch.  Glad Polydore can't read this. <G>

Bicé