[Loch-ruadh] Bardic challenge

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Dec 17 09:53:20 PST 2001

Here are my answers before I read anyone else's. --Madelina

Name That Christmas Carol!

  1. Bleached Yule
White Christmas

  2. Castaneous-colored Seed Vesicated in a Conflagration
The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on a Open Fire)

  3. Singular Yearning for the Twin Anterior Incisors
All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth (Weyland is singing that one
this year)

  4. Righteous Darkness
O Holy Night

  5. Arrival Time2400 hrs - WeatherCloudless
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

  6. Loyal Followers Advance
O, Come, All Ye Faithful

  7. Far Off in a Feeder
Away in a Manger

  8. Array the Corridor
Deck the Halls

  9. Bantam Male Percussionist
The Little Drummer Boy

 10. Monarchial Triad
We Three Kings

 11. Nocturnal Noiselessness
Silent Night

 12. Jehovah Deactivate Blithe Chevaliers
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

 13. Red Man En Route to Borough
Santa Claus is Coming to Town

 14. Frozen Precipitation Commence
Let it Snow

 15. Proceed and Enlighten on the Pinnacle
Go Tell It on the Mountain

 16. The Quadruped with the Vermillion Probiscis
Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer

 17. Query Regarding Identity of Descendant
What Child is This

 18. Delight for this Planet
Joy to the World

 19. Give Attention to the Melodious Celestial Beings
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing

 20. The Dozen Festive 24 Hour Intervals
The Twelve Days of Christmas