LR- Not Fair!!!

Kip aka Weylyn Mathius MacAllister guardian_tx at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 08:03:43 PST 2001

Name: Dee, she wishes to create a new persona upon joining our Canton,
suffice it to say in the kingdom of An Tir she was sister to the king, a
white diamond Combat archer and a chiurgeon

Occupation: she was working at a substance avbuse facility before deciding
to move home to me, so she will be looking for a new job once she is here

Shoe Size: I'm a man, think about that question, lol

And she isn't such a mysterious woman, she will be a constant presense with
me at Canton and other SCA events  :-)

And thank you  :-)

Weylyn

.