LR- Out of Pocket

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Sun Feb 4 20:56:46 PST 2001

I may not be at Populace Meeting on Wednesday, and may not be available for the next several days.  Amber is going in for surgery for two herniated disks on Tuesday, and what I do over the ensuing week or so will depend entirely upon when she is released from the hospital(hopefully on Wednesday) and how she is feeling after that.  I will try to answer email in as timely a manner as possible, but don't be surprised if a day to two goes by before I get to it.

If I can't be there, Conor will take charge of Populace Meeting as my deputy.  If you have anything that need to be discussed or presented, please let me know as soon as possible, and I will include it in the agenda I am going to send to him.  Otherwise, see him before the meeting starts on Wednesday.