LR- Out of Pocket - Update

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Feb 5 10:36:48 PST 2001

First, my thanks to all of you for your well-wishes and prayers.  Both Amber and I appreciate them, and you, very much.  It is a wonderful thing to have such good friends.

Second, Amber's doctor has had an personal emergency and has had to postpone her surgery by a week.  She is, of course, not very happy about the delay, but this will allow us to attend Baronial College this weekend, and means that I will be at Populace Meeting on Wednesday after all.  So I hope to see everyone Wednesday at Perrotti's.