LR- virus

Adam Harrison hookshot at startext.net
Wed Feb 14 20:05:39 PST 2001

I didn't get a virus alert per say, but I did pick up a script error message in one of the posts to this list.

The message sounded alot like(however not identical to) the message you get when the kak worm tries to infest your computer.  You would only get the message if you have the patch installed that fixes the hole in MS outlook express.

If I remember correctly, the post was from Anna about the new baby...

-Bjorn