LR- Chance to Do a Good Deed (a bit long, but please read it all)

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Wed Feb 21 20:37:09 PST 2001

Pookie wrote:

> Just to let folks know. When I told the lady (I cannot post her name here as
> it would be a breech of patient confidentiality) that Loch Ruadh (and
> friends?) were coming to move the furniture she was so excited!

Doesn't take much, huh? :)

> I thank everyone who is planning on coming out to help.

I appologize for not being able to make it. I have two prior
committments, not counting the obvious that _I_ should be committed as
well....

> The garb was actualy Lord Conall's idea; and I think it would be a hoot if
> folks did that. However, how practical is moving a couch (the biggest piece
> of furniture) in garb?

Oh, at least as practical as the countless other large items we've
lugged around in garb as a group. Pavillions, thrones, seige engines,
coffins full of ice, drunks, etc, all come to mind...

Sluggy!