LR- Sat AM

R. New rbnew at excite.com
Sun Feb 25 09:20:02 PST 2001

Just a last minute update on Saturday and assisting one of my patients. Even
though it will probably be doing the "r" word please don't let that stop you
from
helping. The moving will be indoors out of the "r".  And if you can swing
garb lets do garb and bring a smile to her day! :)
In Grateful Service,
MagD'Leigha
Just after I hung up the phone with you Sat. morning,
the phone rang again.  It was one of those phone calls
you know is coming one day but you don't want it to.

Randy's dad passed away Saturday morning. His funeral
is at 10AM Monday.  Fortunately, he went peacefully.
He survived lung cancer about 10 years ago but he had
continued suffering with emphysema. (I guess he didn't
stop smoking soon enough.)

Knowing that this one couple will be able to spend their
last days together, TOGETHER, is a wonderful thought...

/Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood