LR- Armor Needed

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 26 09:26:51 PST 2001

Padraig -

Daniel Stewart told me yesterday that he had an extra
pair each of knee and elbow cops available for loan.

I've copied him on this note (don't think he's on the
Loch Ruadh list), and you should e-mail him, too.

- Galen

www.viewfromdownhere.com

Quoting Padraig Ruad <padraig_ruad at irishbard.com>:

> Good Folk of Loch Ruadh,
>
> I find myself in somewhat of a dilemma.
>
> I had promised HL Julianna knee and elbow cops before
the War, but due to
> my own sloth and some equipment problems, I have not
been able to make them
> yet.
>
> Is there anyone who is not going to Gulf War who
would be willing to lend
> their knee and elbow cops to HL Julianna?  If so,
please contact me as soon