LR- Armor Needed

Daniel Gutridge gutridge at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 26 09:40:19 PST 2001

I will bring them to moot tonight. They are ugly, but work.

Daniel

                    baron at elfsea.ansteorra.
                    org                           To:     loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
                    Sent by:                      cc:     Daniel Gutridge/Dallas/IBM at IBMUS
                    elfsea_excellencies at ans       Subject:     Re: LR- Armor Needed
                    teorra.org

                    02/26/2001 11:26 AM
                    Please respond to baron

Padraig -

Daniel Stewart told me yesterday that he had an extra
pair each of knee and elbow cops available for loan.

I've copied him on this note (don't think he's on the
Loch Ruadh list), and you should e-mail him, too.

- Galen

www.viewfromdownhere.com

Quoting Padraig Ruad <padraig_ruad at irishbard.com>:

> Good Folk of Loch Ruadh,
>
> I find myself in somewhat of a dilemma.
>
> I had promised HL Julianna knee and elbow cops before
the War, but due to
> my own sloth and some equipment problems, I have not
been able to make them
> yet.
>
> Is there anyone who is not going to Gulf War who
would be willing to lend
> their knee and elbow cops to HL Julianna?  If so,
please contact me as soon