LR- Armor Needed

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Feb 26 09:52:45 PST 2001

Dunstan wrote:

>I might refer to you as an unwashed and obnoxious but never a sloth....   <EG>      This coming from a "civilized Saxon of pristine breeding"     ;-)    not  In
>breeding either!!!!   LOL
>
>As to your problem,   what have you gotten done so far, when does she need them and what equipment problems are you having?

You may have already seen the message from Daniel Stewart saying that he would bring a spare pair to Moot tonight, so that solves the immediate problem.

Julianna needs knee and elbow cops.  I borrowed Polydore's bandsaw with the metal cutting blade, but alas, I had not even completed cutting out the first cop when the blade refused to cut further.  (Guess that answers the question on how long the blade would last cutting 14 guage steel, Polydore!)  I am making the remaining cuts with a hacksaw, but this proving a lengthy (and tiring) process.  How did you cut the ones you made?