LR- To Terric (or Padraig)

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Feb 28 14:49:55 PST 2001

Cait,

I'm not sure if Terric has reliable email access at the moment, so I'll answer this one.

If Terric doesn't have any copies of the newcomers guide, I have it (hidden away somewhere on diskette) and will try to have copies with me at Populace Meeting next Wednesday.

My personal feeling about Hospitaler Deputies is that everyone should be one.  :)  But official deputies are a necessity.  Baroness Dana is Terric's only official deputy at the moment, and I think that at least one more would be an excellent idea.

Let's talk more about demos and such either at Populace Meeting or at coffee afterward.  Perhaps what we need is a demo coordinator - but that's someting we can bring up for the Populace to discuss and vote on.

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.