LR- Not Fair!!!

Prohero prohero at ctelcom.net
Mon Feb 5 07:53:11 PST 2001

Donna Wallis wrote:

> Really wanted to go, but mundane problems took precedence, damn, damn.  So
> give us poor souls details.
>
> Dana

Ok, let me see if I can remember everything....     I apologize for the lateness
of these details as I was on duty Sunday.

I arrived onsite Sat about 8 am, got armored up and found that inspection was
delayed for at least an hour.   I love SCA time...  <grin>

Bjorn and Wiley came and we Fian Ruadh sided with the Arthurians in some field
battle and I actually lived thru one or two.   Wiley and I chased down  a
knight, (I think) and he yielded to us after he fell.  Not a kill in the true
sense but satisfying none the less.  i found out how affective out flanking a
shield wall can be.  Then Lord Thorgier, (spelling?)   organized a raiders
battle.   We split into 3 teams,   Caravan, Raiders and Knight's Posse.    The
Caravan had to stay on the road in the woods and we Raiders attacked.   Even
with 3 lives we couldn't defeat the Posse but we had alot of fun trying!    Did
some gate defense scenarios and there were plenty of pick up fights going on.
Bjorn's ballista has good rang and worked great.  It was one of the longer
shooting machines. The Potluck feast was great.  Thanks Gwenllian for you
hospitality by letting me join your group for dinner.   Court was a little
longer as Lord Almar thanked everyone and their brother/sister for helping
him.   As he should because it was a great event and I had a good time.   Thanks
Almar and Lindenwood for putting on such a fun event.  VIVAT!!

Yall should have been there!!!!!!   We missed you!

Lord Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe {LSD}
 (MKA) James Strickland
House Mac an Ghabhann
Canton of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!
Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

REALITY
(AFirefighter's Perspective)
Perhaps because they grapple with so much death,
Firefighters seem to know what is real in life.
Not fame, not possessions, not even money,
but Friendship, Family, Love and Doing Good.
These are the cornerstones that help them deal with darkness.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you
not understand?