LR- Chance to Do a Good Deed (a bit long, but please read it all)

Pookie pookie2 at airmail.net
Wed Feb 21 20:08:32 PST 2001

Just to let folks know. When I told the lady (I cannot post her name here as
it would be a breech of patient confidentiality) that Loch Ruadh (and
friends?) were coming to move the furniture she was so excited! Seems before
she got ill she always made the RenFaires and Festivals and such and thinks
that having a bunch of "middle ages movers" is pretty nifty! (note, thats
middles ages  NOT middle aged!)

I thank everyone who is planning on coming out to help. This shouldnt take
long, its moving the furniture out of the formal livingroom into other
places in the house. The really hard part (putting together her new bed)
will be done by the medical equipment company later saturday afternoon.

The garb was actualy Lord Conall's idea; and I think it would be a hoot if
folks did that. However, how practical is moving a couch (the biggest piece
of furniture) in garb?

Thanks again! Loch Ruadh has really saved the day for someone who needs
help. Call me if you have questions! See you saturday!

MagD'Leigha

> If you are interested in helping out, we will meet at MagD'Leigha's office
> on Saturday morning and go to the lady's house from there.  MagD'Leigha
has
> suggested that we consider doing this in garb, as she is sure that the
lady
> would enjoy seeing us that way.
>
> When:     9:00am Saturday, 24 February
> Where:    Healix
>            4108 Amon Carter Suite 204
>            Fort Worth, 76155
>            (southeast corner of the intersection of Trinity and
>            Amon Carter)
>
> Click here

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&add
r=4108+Amon+Carter+Blvd+%23204&csz=Fort+Worth%2C+TX+76155&country=us&Get%A0M
ap=Get+Map