LR- Possible New Event?

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Wed Feb 28 20:35:26 PST 2001

At 12:29 PM 2/28/01 -0500, you wrote:

>1351:  The Battle of the Thirty
>This battle in the struggle for succession to the duchy of Brittany was so
called because each side chose thirty knights to engage in combat. Though
the battle settled nothing, it became the basis of troubadour legends and
was retold in the chronicles of Froissart.

I like this idea.  It certainly fits us since about 30 'knights' ( heavy,
light and archers combined ) is about the most we could expect.  Also ours
would not settle anything but would provide great fodder for the bards.
Sounds like our kind of thing.

Bicé