LR- Silence???

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Mon Jan 1 20:27:12 PST 2001

Please tell me that everyone is not so tired from their celebrations that
they can't even send a single message today?  I can't believe there has
been complete silence on all the list, I receive, today.  It was about 2:30
am when I turned in the first time and about 2:40 the second time after a
wrong number phone call.  Surely someone else has been active today.  I
sent myself email just to be sure my computer wasn't sick.  I received it
so everything seems to be alright.

I will add, "HAPPY NEW YEAR" to all you sleepy people.

Bicé