LR- Passing along a message

Pookie pookie2 at airmail.net
Thu Jan 4 20:12:47 PST 2001

I just got off the phone with Lady Caite (I hope I spelled her name right!) and she asked if I could put a post on the list for her since her computer has decided it didnt like the year 2001 and crashed.

Lady Caite wanted to let everyone know that she and her husband have decided due to a hectic schedule and time crunch they will not be making 12th night this weekend. They will, however, be making Coronation next weekend. She has asked for some assistance: if anyone in the populace can help they are in need of garb. The items that LR currently has in its loaner trunk is more summer/camping type stuff vs garb for court going. If anyone can help her out please give her a call; she said to tell everyone she is a stay at home mom (lucky her!) and can be reached pretty easily. Her phone number is 817-220-8282.

Relaying messages,
MagD'Leigha