LR- Wandering Bardic and Quarterly Cloak Competition

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Sat Jan 6 23:14:58 PST 2001

Sorry about not showing up at bardic Friday night.  I wasn't feeling well Friday afternoon, and by the time I got home it was worse.  I should have called, but dozed off in the living room instead - it must have been my lady on the computer, as it wasn't me.  Saturday was no better - I spent much of the day in a daze, and now find that I can't sleep.

So, who won the cloak?

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.