LR- Wandering Bardic and Quarterly Cloak Competition

Pookie pookie2 at airmail.net
Sun Jan 7 07:56:13 PST 2001

Sounds like LR has been hit with its yearly bug. I felt like shinola wed
hence not making populace (That and working late every day last week  yuck).
I am still trying to see if I can manage to breath through my eyelids since
my nose wont let me breath through it yet!

So who won the cloak at wandering bardic? And who won Premier Bard of
Ansteorrea at 12th night?

MagD'Leigha

> Sorry about not showing up at bardic Friday night.  I wasn't feeling well
Friday afternoon, and by the time I got home it was worse.  I should have
called, but dozed off in the living room instead - it must have been my lady
on the computer, as it wasn't me.  Saturday was no better - I spent much of
the day in a daze, and now find that I can't sleep.