LR- Arts and Science update

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Mon Jan 8 18:31:32 PST 2001

At this time, I have been approved for an extension of 6 months in the office
of Minister of Arts and Sciences, as no official candidates have come forward
with a bid for the office.  I encourage all individuals interested in being a
deputy or applying for the office itself to come forward and share their
enthusiasm with the Canton.

I will be unable to attend the officers meeting this Wednesday, as I have to
close and will not be off work until after 11pm.  I am forwarding this
message I received and encourage any and all of our artists and artisans to
share their knowledge with the kingdom by teaching a class this upcoming
month at the Baronial College.  You may contact me or the Central Regional
MoAS for further information.

HL Julianna Verture
Central Region Minister of A&S wrote:

"The Barony of Elfsea's annual Baronial College is Saturday, February 10, and
they are in need of instructors for A&S classes.  If you would like to
teach, or you have artisans within your group who would like to teach,
please contact me as soon as possible."