LR- anybody going to coronation?

Adam Harrison hookshot at startext.net
Thu Jan 11 18:57:09 PST 2001

Greetings,

The week is starting to look up!  I got my computer working.... truck's
still dead tho...  this time possibly for good.

This could be a good thing, but for the moment it's not cool at all.

I was originally planning on not going to coronation; however, considerign
I'm going to UTA this semester I kinda want to see the college elevation
ceremony thingy(yes that is a technical term).

Anyway, if my truck doesn't get fixed by tomorrow, I would need a ride...
soooooo, Is anybody going down there?

-Bjorn