LR- Calling House Brokenaxe

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Tue Jan 16 07:37:45 PST 2001

pengrif at dellepro.com wrote:

> I believe that Loch Ruadh will be camping with Oxmoor (sp?) because of the
> land thing.  They have it and since our numbers have diminished, we don't.

I have forwarded the information to Padraig. No decision to accept the offer
from Axemore (or more specifically from the Household of the Crimson Chimera,
of which Lady Gabrielle and Daniel of Axemore are members, and to whom the land
actually belongs) has been made yet, though I highly recommend this option.

In short, the Crimson Chimera from Axemore (New Orleans) has permanent land at
Gulf Wars. This land is flat, has trees and is adjacent to Ansteorra's
alotment. You may remember the big firepit at the corner of their land, right
on the road with a wooden gateway and drawbridge. They have room for 12-13
regular tents and they are aware that we may have some big tents. $20 per
person will get us land for the week and dinner every day. Perhaps a few
dollars more will get us lunch as well, but I haven't gotten the details on
that just yet.

We will need to decide quickly. They are hoping to know our numbers by
Wednesday. A few of us (me, Gabrielle, Gwenllian and Bear) are willing to
accept the offer, but I don't want to speak for anybody without their
permission.

Sluggy!