LR- Jomar's Going Away Party

Jacob Stoine jstoine at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 22:28:49 PST 2001

        Hey everyone, for those of you that haven't heard I have decided to
join the USArmy.  I will be leaving Monday the 22 next week.  Before I leave
I just wanted to let everyone know how much I care about them and what they
have meant to me.  I have learned a lot with you all and will take that
knowledge with me.  I of course will not be gone forever, but it could be
awhile with my particular job function.
     This Friday, the 19th of Jan.  I will be have a celebration to see me
off on my journey.  I would like to invite everyone in the Canton (and
friends).  It will be held at Tarkus's house and start around 8:00pm.  For
those of you not familar with his place I will be posting a map tommorow
afternoon.  There are so many people I want to say goodbye too, and would
like to see before I leave.  I missed populace due to my enlistment process
and was unable to do so then.  I understand if you cannot make it with such
short notice but I look forward to seeing all who come.  Please feel free to
bring tasty treats and beverages for people to eat and drink. (not that
there won't be any)  I look forward to seeing everyone one last time.  Oh
and I would also like to invite my friends from Elfsea if someone could pass
this on to their list.  Thanks and see you at the party.

Your friend with love
Lord Jomar Brokenaxe