LR- virus - source - off topic but you may wish to scan

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 14:51:29 PST 2001

As MoAS for Loch Ruadh, I thought I would forward this info.  Any one on the
Hancock fabric list may wish to dump/delete all sendings as this is a source
of many virus problems.  Not a firm topic for our list but many of us have
signed up due to costuming/garb considerations.  I have received specific
messages from the webmaster as to the problem with this sight and felt
prevention is better than repair.

Pardon my off topic sending.  Please notify me if you have information that
is contrary to this posting. as I do not wish to be considered a whistle
blower or one who cries wolf to soon..  This does not reflect Hancock fabrics
- it is simply a problem the computer society has come to  deal with and the
virus "hahahaha" has occurred in Ansteorian lists.

Asa Hrafnasdottir