LR- "Oh, BTW Mom I need......"

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Fri Jan 19 19:17:29 PST 2001

Do you have some leather laying around? Surely that could
represent something. Also an animal pelt (perhaps rabbit) could
work as well. What about grain... bird seed has several types of
grain that the indians used. As for the arrowhead... if you have
some flint rock around your place, that's what the arrowheads were
made of. It wouldn't be the arrow itself, but it certainly was used.
What about bone/antler beads? I am not familiar with this particular
person, but what about some herbs... sage comes to mind. Bird
feathers (though I wouldn't recommend eagle *smile*) may do the
trick as well.

Well those were just a few ideas off the top of my head. Hope it
helps.

 ~Afan~