LR- Central Region Gulf War land list

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Sun Jan 28 13:33:41 PST 2001

okey dokey here we go................
forgive the cross postings
please correct me I know I'll be wrong about something, correct my
spelling...... please fill in full SCA names and Mundane names.  Will your
group have a pavilion for your camp? will be used for? What is the foot
print dimension of your tent?

>From Elfsea: pavilion for cooking 20x40
Galen of Bristol & Allessandre Desiderio - Paul and Karie Mitchell
Llywelyn Gruffydd & Xene Theriane , Arnbjorn and Sam - Todd, Vicki, Sam
Marsh and Anthony Self
Daniel Stewart of Guthrie & Siobhan ingean Eoghain ui Neill , Whitney  -
Daniel, Sandy and Whitney Gutridge
Armand Dragonetti & Ameline du Bois - Alan & Amy Rich
Timothy of Glastonbury & Anezka z Rozmitala - Tim and Kate Rayburn
Stella Silvana & Herbert von Kalden - Stella and Bert Flather
Fearghus Mac Kenna & Arabella de Montacute - Wes & Lisa Duke   - 16 feet
round
Wilim & Rebekah
Caelin on Andrede & Ker Megan of Taransay "Pyro" - Richard Threldkeld &
Betsy Marshall
Honour du Bois - Misty Hoehn
Ferrell  - Ferrell Wright
Raimond George de Mora - Neil Starkey
Roberto
Enoch Crandall mac Crannon - Peter Crandall Polk

26 people

>From Glaslyn: Would you guys like to camp in Steppes/Elfsea?

Llew & Afin
Airaklee Wolf & Ceinwen ferch Rhuel

>From Loch Ruadh -

Polydore
Padraig  - ..wife?
Sluggy
Conor - who else?

>From Dragonsfire Tor

Anybody?

>From Rosenfeld?

anybody?

>From Steppes - Baronial pavilion for central gathering
Fritz & Catrin
Muireann
Giuliana

>From Black Oak Keep

anybody?

How many from Clan Ross? names please

How many from Drakes household? names please

How many from the Frey? - names please

Are the last 3 households combining space and camping together?