LR- Possible Events to Attend

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Jan 29 16:09:32 PST 2001

Looking through the latest Black Star, I see two very interesting events scheduled to take place the last weekend in March:  Sheep Wars (apparently like the Cattle Raids held in Bjornsborg, but with sheep) in Mooneschadowe, and The First Viking Raid (a recreation of the Lindisfarne raid that marks the beginning of the Viking age) in Bjornsborg.  Both strike me as sounding very interesting - anyone up for a road trip in late March?  Let's talk about it at Populace Meeting next week.