LR- Ballista bolt update

Adam Harrison hookshot at startext.net
Wed Jan 31 07:29:04 PST 2001

Greetings,

Last night at Caelin's it was unanimously decided that Kaz is insane.

We worked from 7pm till about 2am and finished(minus fletching) a total of
18 bolts.  There are about 60 that are over halfway there tho.

If we didn't have to tie these things with cord(which actually weakens the
structural integrity) we would have about 250 done at least.

So, some of us are coming back to Caelin's this afternoon/tonight to
frantically build enough bolts to use this weekend at Border Wars.

Also, Caelin is ordering another 10 boxes of Golf Tubes, and some of them
are for Loch Ruadh.

Umm, later tonight and all of tomorrow, I will be at Polydore's finishing
the Ballista and building our battering ram.  Both engines will be
authorized this weekend.  Also I will become a Siege marshal as well.

That's all for now.

-Bjorn