LR- Re: ES - RE: ST - Central Region Pre- Registration for Gulf War

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Tue Jan 2 16:26:22 PST 2001

I am open to attending any meetings before now and the 21st.  just let me
know where I need to be and I'll shop up.  All I am aware of right now is
the Baronies of Steppes and Elfsea are camping all together to further our
relationship.

What other groups want to camp together?

If we all list Steppes/Elfsea and then we get the same amount of land and
you can camp next to your friends/household? what about that idea?

Arabella