LR- Calling House Brokenaxe

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 22:09:45 PST 2001

I am tenatively going.  Up until this morning I was
going for sure.  My truck now refuses to go forward...

If I did go it would only be for the last weekend, but
I would still pre-reg anyway just so we can get land(I
may still do that anyway, if I can't go but we're one
shy of what we need for a land reservation).

Me going is contingent upon if I keep the exploder or
get a new truck.  I'm not risking that damn thing
breaking down in Mississippi again.  I will know by
the end of the week.

As for the others, I know several were planning on
going, but I can't speak for them as to if they are
goign to make it or not.

-Bjorn inn Kvensami
NEW SURNAME!!! :-)