LR- "Oh, BTW Mom I need......"

Pookie pookie2 at airmail.net
Fri Jan 19 20:42:57 PST 2001

See... I *KNEW*  more heads were better than just mine!  Feathers...
quills...  quill pen used to sign the treaty! YEAH!
Grain... Harvest! Food! He had to eat!   No luck though on the flint rock
around here..  but we're off to a good start on this though and looks like
we'll make it presentable by Monday morning. Just one more (course more we
get better her grade!) and she's off to a running start.

MagD'Leigha
(Whos brain is still deep fried from work this week. Blargh! And who gets to
spend her saturday at a skating rink with 9-12 year olds!)