LR- "Oh, BTW Mom I need......"

Pookie pookie2 at airmail.net
Wed Jan 24 14:55:06 PST 2001

Though I would let everyone know how the school project went since I got so
many wonderful replies on such a short notice.

The project was due this past Monday. DeAundra ended up taking rope, jerky,
dried fruit, a quill pen, rabbit skins, some ears of corn, some cornmeal,
and she made a leather pouch to carry it all in to show how they woulda used
pouches. She was going to take her bow but because of the schools and their
zero tolerance rules on weapons she wasnt able to so she mentioned it as one
way that they hunted. . Oh, and she braided her hair and took a quilt to
wear as a "cloak" so that she would resemble (at least in spirit) Quantos,
the Indian she was doing the report on, and told her report in the first
person. She hasnt gotten her final grade (the teacher has to still grade the
research paper itself) but she did get an "A" on the presentation portion.

Thanks to everyone who gave suggetions to this frazzled Mom! I only thought
things would be easier as the kids got older... nope.. only more creative!

MagD'Leigha/Pookie