[Loch-ruadh] Woodworking Day and Garb Workshop

Rhonda Hays RHays at pimout3-int.prodigy.net
Sun Jul 1 09:19:41 PDT 2001

So that everyone knows...this is a come and go thing.  The house will be
open starting around 10ish and we will finish when everyone leaves or passes
out on the sofa.  Don't want anyone to miss it cuz of a time thing.

If the men folk want to bring their armor to wear or work on, that is cool
too.  We have a pell in the front yard.

Kids are welcome - just bring bug spray and closed toe shoes...we have some
prickly things in the front meadow.

More details to follow!!!

in service,
Medb and Daire